Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fergus's Fire Truck

When I was young I had a massive truck. When I drove it down the hallway I pressed the buttons. 'NEE NAH! NEE NAH!' it went. I liked scaring Mum when it went 'Wee ol wee ol!' My brother's friend came to play. He played with it the whole time while I played with my dump truck. Then he asked if he could borrow my truck. I said "Yes, but bring it back next time." But one day he was doing what I do, driving it. He drove it too far on a windy day and he said "Oh no!" Bang! Bang! and he crushed the front. His dad rang my dad up and they talked about it. My dad told me the whole thing. I felt sad.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way Fergus has created a picture with his writing. I can just imagine him pushing the truck down the hallway and making lots of noise with it! Well done Fergus!

    ReplyDelete