Wednesday, April 1, 2015

'What I outgrew' writing by Rosa, Scarlett and Jourdain

I remember the stinky smell of my teddy. One day, I lost it. I was sad but my dad bought me a new one. I remember when I lost it. I was searching for it but couldn't find it. My face had tears running down from my eyes. I was devastated. I did not sleep because I was so sad until my Mum and me found it. I was so happy. My Mum was cleaning my covers and it was at the bottom of my bed.
~ by Rosa, T23

I remember when it came to that day that I grew out of my special dress. I remember I was pouring with tears when I realised that my dress was over my knees. I was devastated. I was scared that my mum was going to throw it out but it is still in my wardrobe.
When I am 8 my Mum will throw it out because it is too small.
~ by Scarlett, T23

I remember when I lost my ted. My brother put it in the bin then I found it. I was happy. It is cuddly. It is brown and it has a black nose. It is very soft. On his hand, he makes a noise. It is funny and loud.
~ by Jourdain, T23

No comments:

Post a Comment