Friday, April 10, 2015

'What I outgrew' writing by Aidan, Noah and Jessica

I remember the nice silky smell of the green and black wind. I remember when I first got it from the Warehouse. It was green and black. I had to pay $3 to get it.
I remember the glowing eyes. When I lost my green and black toy I cried.
~ by Aidan, T23

I remember the little bow he wore.
I remember when I ran to my dad when I realised I had lost my ted.
I got my teddy when I was 3 years old. I love my ted because it reminds me of my Grandad.
I was at my Grandma’s house when I opened it. My teddy is very fluffy and soft. My ted looks like a little ball.
~ by Noah, T23

I remember the shimmery shine when I opened my birthday present when I was turning 4. I saw lots of stars and love hearts. There are beautiful charms but it did have a charm that unlocked a diary.

I remember that my Dad gave it to me. I remember that I was really frustrated and sad when it didn’t fit me. I had a tantrum. I’ve still got the bracelet so that means I still have the diary.
~ by Jessica, T23





No comments:

Post a Comment