Friday, April 10, 2015

'What I outgrew' writing by Martin, Liam and Murphy

I remember when I lost my shiny red soccer ball at the restaurant. I played with at night. I started to have a red head and punch my bed because I had lost it.
I am still worried about it. It smelled like bubblegum.
~ by Martin, T23

I remember when I lost my games. I was so mad. I lost my first game in Burnside to the Burnside team.
I like playing rugby. When I had to quit, I was sad but now I’m not because I’m in tackle now. I love it. It’s fun but I can’t play next year. I’m going to try something else.
~ by Liam, T23

I remember that I used to have a Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends train. I sold it to someone in Wellington or Auckland.
When I gave it away I felt glad because I was getting a new Lego remote control train.
I played with my Thomas the Tank Engine in the lounge. I used to love coupling up carriages and making different tracks each time.
I played with my Thomas the Tank Engine when I was 5 years old.
~ by Murphy, T23




No comments:

Post a Comment