Friday, April 10, 2015

'What I outgrew' writing by Sarah, Joyce and Willow

I remember the pedal car. It’s got red and yellow on it. I like it because you can put things in it. I rode it on the deck around in circles.
I gave it away because I got too big for the pedalling. I gave it away when I was about six years old.
It had a door to open. When I touched it, it felt normal.
~ by Sarah, T23

I remember the pink, blue and yellow dress of my Barbie. Barbie was given to me by my Mum. I had it for 4 years before I came to New Zealand.
~ by Joyce, T23

Teddy is my purple bear. I love teddy so… much because it reminds me of where I was born. I used to sleep with it all the time. She is my best toy.

I still sleep with teddy. I can not stop dreaming about teddy. I remember feeling her fluffy fur. I felt very upset when teddy had not much fluff left in her. My Nan stitched ted a couple of times. I t made me cry when Nan had to stitch teddy.

Teddy wears a pink love heart top and blue pants. It makes me jump up and down all the time with excitement. I put her in the swing on sunny days. Her best bud is Jerry the caterpillar. Teddy is warm and fluffy and cuddly. Her fur is so soft.

When I feel sick, I always watch a movie and lie down with teddy. I remember sitting on the couch with teddy watching Jack the Giant Slayer.
~by Willow, T23

1 comment:

  1. I really liked you're story Sarah Joyce and willow. Mercedez

    ReplyDelete