Friday, April 10, 2015

'What I outgrew' writing by Madden, Euan and Isobella

I remember when my dog Koby and I were playing tug of wars with my snake in the kitchen. I fell over. Koby started chewing it. It ripped a little bit but I didn’t care. My Nana sewed it together again. It was so fun playing tug of war.
~ by Madden, T23

I have a dump truck that I grew out of. I remember when I drove it around the house. I listened to the noise. “V…v…v…”. I got my dump truck for Christmas from my Mum and Dad.
I remember when I grew out of my dump truck. My tummy felt swirly.
~ by Euan, T23

Meowy is soft. If you pat him, he is rough. I remember I couldn't find Meowy. I looked everywhere for him. Mum helped me look for him. She looked under the bed, in the bed, in the lounger, laundry and kitchen. We couldn't find him. I couldn't go to sleep.

In the morning, I went to the closet to get my clothes and there he was: Meowy. I grabbed him and cuddled him. I felt surprised and happy. I was glad to see him because I love him and he is special.
~ by Isobella, T23

No comments:

Post a Comment