Friday, April 10, 2015

'What I outgrew' writing by Jordyn, Declan and Milla

I remember the time when Blankey got a hole in it on the side of the fabric. When I noticed that Blankey had a hole in it, I started to hold it by the hole. I felt sad that Blankey had a hole in the side of the fabric. Luckily Blankey was OK because she didn't mind that she had a hold but I was sad. My body started to shake like wobbly jelly.

I remember when I lost Blankey for a month. My sister stole it from me and would not give it back. When I found out that Georgia had taken it, I went and told Mum. She came and told Georgia to give it back but she said, "No, no, no," for one whole month. Luckily, she gave it back because she did love me.

When Georgia gave it back she said sorry and I said, "Thank you but why did you take it in the first place?"
She said, "I don't know," and shrugged her shoulders.
She gave it back with a sigh. She said she'd never do it again. After that drama, Georgia went off sulking in her room and shut the door.
~ by Jordyn, T23

I remember the soft, soft mane every time I stroked it. It brought a smile to my face. I used to take it to bed. When I lost it, tears dribbled down my face.

I named it Bobby when I was 3. I got him for my birthday. He is a horse. Every time I'm unhappy I look at him and the first thing I see is his sparkly blue eyes.
~ by Declan, T23

I remember the ripped ear on my teddy. I was sad. His ear was ripped because I kept chewing on it. When I lost my teddy I had butterflies in my tummy. It was a bit scary. my face was red when I lost my teddy. Mum helped me find it. It was under the couch. I was happy. My face wasn't red anymore. We were going to get a new one byt when we found it, Mu asked me if I still wanted a new one and I said no.
~ by Milla, T23


No comments:

Post a Comment