Thursday, June 25, 2015

Our new playground by Melissa Cooke

Yay! Our new playground opened today. Now we get to play on it. I felt anxious when I was on it for the first time, climbing nervously up and up. Halfway there I sprang off my feet into the air. I was scared I was going to fall off but I landed safely back on the spider's web. Then I leapt up to the top as fast as a cheetah. As soon as I knew it I was up the top. I felt like a toddler giant. I saw the rain racing down towards us. It was like ants crawling down to the finish line on the wet and slippery ground. I felt on top of the world up on the humongous spider web. When I started to descend I wondered how to get down so I dropped to the wet ground with all those ants. "Ow!" I shouted as I landed on my knees. That was a fun playground. Maybe I can play on it again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete