Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Epic Game of Soccer by Anton Hawes

Today it was an ordinary day but after morning tea we ran over to Quarry View. "Oh my gosh!" I shouted when I heard we were playing awesome soccer. Our unfamiliar coach Xavier came here to teach us soccer. So everyone split into teams of three. Then Xavier took us to the goals and TWOOOO! went the whistle and off we ran. I sprinted for the ball. To me it felt like 2D Chinese action movies. Suddenly the ball came at me like a fast kangaroo so I kicked furiously. "Goal!" I shouted. Then Jack, Jack and Kaleb came along. I was tired but I was 'NED'. Then bang, crash, wallop I fell over but I sprinted, puffed, tripped, jumped, everything. The slippery sheep paddock was no match for some qualifying soccer players. I felt really really full of beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment